Assistant Head of School
This job expired on 20 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
20 February 2023 at 9am
27 January 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - FTE 1
- Leadership Scale 4-8 £47,706 - £52,659
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent teacher
- be creative, innovative and experienced in driving teaching and learning
- demonstrate a high level of teamwork and perseverance
- demonstrate and model high expectations for staff and children
- have a passion and a proven track record of increasing progress
- lead, motivate and inspire colleagues to continually achieve excellence and raise standards
- have proven leadership skills within their school, and across the Trust
What the school offers its staff
Discovery Multi-Academy Trust are looking to appoint an outstanding Assistant Head of School from September 2023. The successful applicant will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and will be proactive in making a significant contribution to the future development of the Trust and our schools.
We are looking for a leader who will have responsibility for curriculum development and who will help us to embed high quality teaching and learning for all pupils.
There is also the possibility for this role to incorporate InCo responsibilities, if the candidate is motivated and passionate in this area.
Applications are welcomed from qualified teachers, who are looking for career development into senior management from a position of middle management, or with existing experience in a similar role.
We wish to attract people to join our Trust who are passionate about working with children and who are committed to working in education in order to improve the lives of our pupils, their families and their communities.
We can offer you:
- lively and motivated children
- a supportive professional environment with an ambitious leadership team and clear vision for the Trust
- an excellent staff team, who are experienced, dedicated and committed to working together
- support from a MAT-wide experienced leadership team and the opportunity to be part of leadership development opportunities
- a commitment to professional development opportunities and support across our Multi-Academy Trust
Further details about the role
For an application pack and application form, please visit the Discovery MAT website – www.discoverymat.co.uk
All application forms should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: 9am, 20th February 2023
Interviews: week commencing 27th February 2023
Meeting with the CEO: 5.00pm on Monday 6th February or 12:00pm on Friday 10th February
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Commitment to safeguarding
About Weston Mill Community Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 291 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Weston Mill Community Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Stoke Damerel Primary School
Collingwood Road, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 5PA
South Petherwin Community Primary School
South Petherwin, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7LE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Plymouth and Devon, Plymouth and Torbay