- Job role
- Religious education
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £25,714 - £41,604
The Governors wish to appoint a first rate, enthusiastic Assistant Head of Subject for Religious Education with the skill to teach across the full age and ability range. If you are highly motivated, have a passion for R.E. and have the ability to inspire our pupils then we would love to hear from you.
The RE department at Broughton Hall is innovative and forward thinking. At GCSE students are taught EDUQAS Route B, and at A level OCR Philosophy, Ethics, and Development in Christian Thought is also taught. Recently the RE department have revised the KS3 curriculum and require a candidate who can continue this journey with them. The RE team ensures that there are no barriers to learning and enable our students to make outstanding progress academically whilst, simultaneously encouraging them to succeed in their future aspirations.
The successful candidate will be:
• An RE specialist with excellent subject knowledge
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with a dedication and desire for teaching and learning
• Someone who is passionate about RE and has the ability to inspire and foster a love of learning
• Committed to the school’s vision and demonstrating compassion through the mission statement
• Dedicated in ensuring students achieve the best outcomes
TLR 2B - £4,781
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1218 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Broughton Hall Catholic High School
Broughton Hall is a Catholic High School, proud of its strong Catholic ethos and values. The school has an excellent reputation and promotes an inclusive education which develops creativity, confidence and independence. The school is committed to the continuous professional development of all staff including our Aspiring Leaders, NPQML and NPQSL programmes.
The Trustees are the Sisters of Mercy