Fitzharrys is a school which is growing
and developing rapidly. Our ethos of Aspiration, Opportunity, and Integrity are
being utilised by staff and students to enhance the education we deliver. This is an exciting time to join our Trust,
with the opportunity to further drive forward standards at Fitzharrys. The role offers the successful candidate a
supportive and collegiate culture, ambitious professional development, and the
opportunity to make a difference for the Abingdon community.
Staff wellbeing is noticeably valued at
Fitzharrys School, as part of the Abingdon Learning Trust we have our Workload
and Well-being Charter. The Trust is
pro-active in supporting staff to maintain the purposeful behaviour of students
The successful candidate will be:
- an enthusiastic and emotionally intelligent leader
- committed to ensuring all pupils and students are academically
- capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working in our
school, across the Abingdon Learning Trust and in the wider Abingdon teaching
- a role model for our pupils and students, and staff
- have a professional focus on inclusion, ensuring that the learning
experience is positive and engaging for all.
- active in working to develop their own teaching and leadership practice.
In return we will offer you:
- the support and satisfaction of being part of a dynamic and creative
- leadership support from effective and experienced staff.
- pupils and students who have a desire to achieve and respect the
expectations in the trust schools.
- a programme of supported induction and continuing professional
development firmly rooted in educational research.
- a commitment to supporting the well-being of all staff.
We are proud of
our students, and in turn they are proud to be part of the Fitzharrys
community. Parents are supportive of the work of the school, recognising our
high aspirations for every student who attends; they are both challenged to
achieve highly, and supported in doing so.
This is an
exciting time to join us in our continued development. If you are committed to
working with us and helping our pupils and students realise their potential, we
encourage you to apply.
Abingdon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
This job post has expired.