e are looking for an inspirational leader who has vision, passion, commitment and high expectations, someone who really wants to make a difference to the lives and futures of our children. Highly motivated and driven, applicants must have an in-depth knowledge of excellence in primary teaching practice and should have the creativity and vision to inspire and lead change but also the focus to ensure successful outcomes are achieved. You will have exceptional people management skills in order to motivate and inspire all stakeholders.
We passionately believe that staff are our biggest asset. We actively develop our staff through a personalised and bespoke CPD package that is tailored to the journey each and every individual wants to embark on. We invest heavily in our staff as we know that only through staff development will we achieve the very best outcomes for our children. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model.
We are a developing MAT, growing steadily with the opportunity for further internal promotion.
We can offer:
- Children who love learning
- A positive and stimulating learning environment which values the contribution of all staff
- An extensive inclusion and pastoral support team
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for professional development
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A highly supportive leadership team and executive team invested in your growth and professional development
- Opportunities for promotion and progression
- A working culture that promotes diversity, equality, and social justice
- A caring working environment where your welfare is of paramount importance
- A well-resourced MAT with a healthy budget
- An iPad for all teachers
- Commitment to School Teacher’s pay and condition
As a PACT employee you will have access to benefits listed below:
- Subsidised Private Health Care package
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discounts and cashback
- Free and confidential advice, information, and counselling service ·
- 2.5 well-being days
We are a friendly, professional and hardworking team in the heart of the city serving an aspirant, culturally diverse community. Our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Primary School, Sutton Park Primary School and PA High School.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps