This job expired on 10 October 2022 – see similar jobs
Start date details
SEPTEMBER 2023 OR SOONER
10 October 2022 at 12pm (midday)
26 September 2022
About John Scurr Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 466 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- John Scurr Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Assistant Head teacher – Inclusion Leader
John Scurr is an Excellent, inclusive school, serving a truly multi- cultural community, where every student is cherished and treated as an individual. This is a school where young people's abilities and skills are encouraged and where they can grow. Our aim is that all students should leave the school as highly confident and articulate young children.
At the school, we believe that outstanding teaching and learning is underpinned by a key core value and commitment to equality and diversity. Equal access of opportunity is a priority at John Scurr Primary School. This ensures that all members of our community have an extremely heartening and supportive experience throughout their time at John Scurr, so that all can flourish.
We are at an exciting time in our development, our experienced Inclusion Leader is retiring and we are looking to appoint an exceptional Assistant Head teacher – Inclusion Leader, this member will join our team in September 2023, or sooner. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career.
• Commitment to professional development within school and through our network of schools.
• An innovative and collaborative approach to High Needs provision
• Links to the Tower Hamlets Oracy Hub networks and the Unity CUSP curriculum
• Collaborative leadership at both Governance, department and senior level
• Excellent support and line management for all staff
• A convenient location between Stepney Green & Bethnal Green, with excellent transport links.
• Supportive parents and wonderful children
We are looking for:
• A Passionate and experienced middle leader ready for their next step to bring out the best in our team
• A team player, good communicator and rigorous leader, who is able to hold others to account
• A leader who enjoys acting on educational research, providing direction and problem solving
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The closing date for receipt of applications on Monday 10th October at midday
For further information and an application pack please go to our website:
If you have any queries or questions, please contact Tania Bashir (HR & Office Manager) on 0207 7903 647 or emailing: HR@johnscurr.towerhamlets.sch.uk
Applications must be made by application form. Please do not send a CV. It will not be accepted
Arranging a visit to John Scurr Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email HR@johnscurr.towerhamlets.sch.uk.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London