Richard Bonington Primary and Nursery School is seeking to appoint
a forward-thinking and innovative Assistant Headteacher to join our newly
established SLT, who can lead school
improvement in the Early Years and Key Stage One.
- Be an outstanding, experienced Early
Years practitioner, with a detailed knowledge of the Early Years and Key Stage
- Be committed to achieving the highest standards and have a
strongly held belief that all children can achieve
- Have experience of managing others
- Have experience of leading a curriculum area
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to inspire staff
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be reflective about your own practice and keen to contribute to
your own learning and professional development
- Be willing to get involved in the life
of the school, supporting the informal as well as the formal curriculum.
In return we can offer you:
- Children who are rewarding to teach and who thrive on success,
nurture and positive relationships
- A dedicated and highly motivated staff who have
strong relationships with pupils, parents and the local community
- Professional development, collaboration and support
through being a partner in Equals Trust
- A friendly working environment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Weekly leadership release time.
Visits are most welcome and can be arranged with the school office. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 956 0995. The Head Teacher Linda Barbuti will be more than happy to meet you.
For an application pack please email email@example.com or download a pack from www.equalstrust.org
Richard Bonington Primary and Nursery School is committed to providing a safe environment and to promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applications and offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory relevant safer recruitment and DBS checks in line with our safeguarding policy. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and proof of this will be required. Online searches will be conducted on short-listed candidates.
This job post has expired.