Assistant Head Teacher – Safeguarding and Inclusion
This job expired on 7 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
7 February 2023 at 9am
1 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week, term time plus 5 inset days
- L13 – L17 incl London Fringe Allowance
What skills and experience we're looking for
Experience and skills
- Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Expert teacher qualities
- Development work with colleagues using highly developed mentoring or coaching skills
- Sustained performance securing excellent student outcomes
- Evidence of successful leadership of an aspect of curriculum or pastoral related strategy
- Experience of initiating, leading and/or contributing to a whole school or wider community issue which sits outside a generic job description and/or comfort zone
- Confident user of technology as a management tool
Budget management experience
What the school offers its staff
High quality, defined
benefit occupational pension scheme – employer contributions of: 23.6% Teachers
Big discounts on shopping, dining and entertainment at over 150 retailers via the Endeavour Benefits platform.
Free Parking at all Endeavour MAT schools and electric vehicle charging at Stone Lodge School.
Tax efficient Cycle to Work scheme via the Endeavour Benefits platform.
Free eyesight test and £49 contribution towards glasses.
Free annual flu vaccination.
24/7 free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
Affordable dental insurance via the Endeavour Benefits Platform.
Discounted health assessments, digital GP services, virtual physio and other services via the Endeavour Benefits platform.
Discounted gym offers via the Endeavour Benefits Platform
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Stone Lodge School
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 418 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Stone Lodge School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01322 250285
Stone Lodge School is fully inclusive and caters for the diverse needs of its students. We have appointed highly motivated, dynamic support staff, teachers and leaders who deliver exciting learning every lesson, every day, so that all our students reach their full potential and secure first class destinations.
Arranging a visit to Stone Lodge School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Business Development Consultant
Macdonald Road, London, E17 4AZ
Assistant Headteacher (Teaching and Learning)
Southend High School for Boys
Prittlewell Chase, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS0 0RG
Harris City Academy Crystal Palace
Maberley Road, London, SE19 2JH
Deputy Headteacher - Curriculum
Royal Greenwich Trust School
765 Woolwich Road, London, SE7 8LJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed