(September 2023 start, if possible)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly
motivated, ambitious individual to join our dedicated leadership team. We are
seeking to appoint an Assistant Head Teacher with a range of Primary
experience. The successful candidate will have experience of strong subject
leadership and will be an excellent classroom practitioner. You will need to be
forward thinking, innovative in leadership and display a passion for achieving
the best outcomes for our children.
We would like you to:
- Work collaboratively with our highly motivated team of
caring and dedicated professionals, who believe passionately in the development
of the whole child.
- Love learning and innovating and be committed to
achieving the best outcomes for all pupils.
- Be committed to your own professional development and
leading the professional development of others.
- Be able to model outstanding teaching and learning
based on high expectations of pupils and inspire other colleagues to achieve
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to
lead, motivate, inspire and support your team with energy and enthusiasm.
In return we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, welcoming and hard-working children.
- Supportive colleagues and a friendly working
- A school that is committed to the well-being, work-life
balance and professional development of all staff.
- A team that puts the children at the centre of all that
- Collaborative partnership working across our federation
with Whitmore Park Primary School
- The opportunity to be part of an aspirational school,
contributing to its ongoing development and continued improvement.
- A supportive governing body committed to excellence.
The Assistant Head Teacher will work as part of the
senior leadership team to support in the strategic direction, professional
leadership and operational management required to bring about continued school
The Assistant Head Teacher will work closely with the
Head Teacher and Deputy Head Teacher to achieve the very best outcomes for our
pupils and to create a school that is at the heart of the community.
They will achieve this by:
- Being an outstanding classroom practitioner with high
expectations for all.
- Putting children at the heart of teaching and learning.
- Being a driven leader who inspires and motivates
- Being knowledgeable and passionate about delivering an
Willenhall Community Primary School is a two-form entry
school located on the south edge of Coventry. The school is set within an
economically disadvantaged community, but a community with a strong spirit. We
have the highest expectation of all of our staff and pupils, with a strong
commitment to promoting their well-being. We provide a broad and balanced
curriculum, with pupil involvement, enjoyment and achievement at its heart.
Visits to the school are very much welcomed and
encouraged. To find out more, please contact the Head Teacher, Jenny Mclean on
To apply for the post please click the below APPLY
Closing date: 21st
June 2023 (midnight)
Interview date: 27th June 2023
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to
share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake
an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Two references will be taken up for all short listed candidates
prior to interview.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in
Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre-employment check with effect 1 Sept 22,
please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
This job post has expired.