We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and well-motivated Assistant Headteacher to join the Senior Leadership Team. In the first instance, the primary responsibility is leadership of LKS2. The post also includes areas of whole school responsibility.
Applying for the job
Download the application pack from the school website at: www.arnhemwharfprimaryschool.com/vacancies.
Applications should be returned to email@example.com.
We will offer you:
• A lively and creative and inclusive school, committed to working with the community
• Motivated and engaged children who love to learn
• A supportive and friendly environment
• The opportunity to work in strategic partnership with the Headteacher and other members of the senior leadership team
• Membership of our creative and ambitious senior leadership team
• A dedicated and enthusiastic staff team to work with
• An attractive and well-resourced school
Arranging a visit to Arnhem Wharf Primary School
Currently we are not able to offer visits to the school, however, we can arrange a telephone call with the Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book an appointment. Please also find out about us from our website.