Required for April or September 2020
Bagshot Infant School has been at the heart of village life for the past 150 years. We are proud of our inclusive values and heritage of offering an education to all children, no matter the barriers they may face.
We are now looking to appoint a full-time Assistant Headteacher to our Senior Leadership Team who shares our values, is highly skilled, caring, enthusiastic and creative, and who can use a range of outstanding teaching and learning styles.
Salary: L1 - L5
0.8 Teaching Responsibility & 0.2 Dedicated Leadership Time
The post will provide an excellent opportunity for further professional development and for the successful candidate to play a significant role in the leadership of the school.
We want to hear from you if you are:
• An exemplary classroom practitioner
• An enthusiastic and successful curriculum leader
• Able to lead and inspire colleagues
• Committed to the involvement of children and parents working together
• Dedicated to achieving high standards
• Enthusiastic in helping the school to meet the challenges of the future
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Miss K Aldred for an appointment.
Closing Date: Noon on 24th January 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 3rd February 2020
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified to degree level
Essential skills and experience
An exemplary classroom practitioner
About Bagshot Infant School
- School Lane, Bagshot, Surrey, GU19 5BP
- LA Maintained School
- Bagshot Infant School website (opens in a new window)