Due to the recent restructuring of the leadership team an exciting opportunity has arisen at Bocking Primary School from September 2021, for an exceptional leader to contribute to the strategic direction of the school.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher as an Assistant Headteacher who wants to lead a strong ethos throughout the school to deliver inspirational Teaching and Learning for all pupils.
We can offer you:
· The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking school
· Effective support for Professional Development in preparation for your next step
· A friendly and supportive environment
· The opportunity to work with well-motivated students and supportive parents
Are you someone who:
· Is a consistently outstanding teacher?
· Is able to motivate and inspire pupils to raise attainment across all ability ranges?
· Is able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning and achieve excellent results?
· Has proven strong leadership skills?
· Has excellent communication skills?
· Wants to make a real difference to the lives of our pupils?
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Up to 240 pupils
5 to 11
About Bocking Primary School
Bocking Primary School is part of Attain Academy Partnership whose family of schools work as a team to provide an outstanding education for all children in all schools, relevant to the world in which they live. We aim to develop:
Ambitious, capable learners who are resilient and independent
Enterprising, creative contributors who have a real love of learning
Ethical, informed citizens who value differences and inclusivity
Healthy, confident individuals who contribute to a mutually supportive environment
Arranging a visit to Bocking Primary School
Please contact Mr Carmoody, School Business Manager, in order to arrange a visit to the school.