This job expired on 28 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
28 March 2023 at 9:04am
15 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday - 32.5 hours/week
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be a role model of positivity and aspiration for our staff and children.
- Have vision, energy and resilience. Inspire and lead others.
- Inspire and lead colleagues and hold them to account.
- Promote a positive image of the school and the trust as a wonderful place to work and learn.
- Use data effectively and use target setting to raise standards.
- Work with us to rapidly raise outcomes by raising the quality of teaching.
- Be passionate and committed to education as a means for all children to achieve their potential and improve their life chances.
- Have evidence of a track record of creative, excellent classroom teaching.
- Work effectively in partnership with families, Governors and staff.
- Be flexible and committed to team-working.
- Be committed to continuing professional development.
- Bring personal organisation and good ICT skills.
What the school offers its staff
- The opportunity to make a difference to children’s lives through education.
- The opportunity to work as part of a collaborative, experienced, supportive leadership team.
- The chance for your leadership skills to flourish and develop with practical support and encouragement. A track record of promotion for our Leadership Team.
- High quality leadership training and development through one of the country’s leading Multi-Academy Trusts.
- Enthusiastic, responsive children who are ready to learn.
- A caring, hard-working and committed staff team.
- The opportunity to work with children from diverse ethnicities and cultures.
- A positive and caring culture, including a Restorative Approach.
- An inclusive ethos where every child is valued and supported to achieve their potential.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Brampton Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 369 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Brampton Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0208 303 2873
Brampton Primary Academy is a popular and successful two form entry primary school in Bexleyheath, rated Good; in all areas by Ofsted in December 2018. At Brampton we aim to provide a safe, happy environment in which all children can thrive and learn effectively through a wide variety of experiences. Our pupils are well behaved and eager to achieve their full potential. We are committed to developing our staff through high quality, personalised CPD opportunities and all staff receive weekly PPA time together with their year group partner. The committed and highly qualified staff work extremely hard to provide a caring, happy, stimulating environment for pupils. Visitors to the school comment on the warm welcome from the staff and the outstanding behaviour of our lovely children. For further information about the school please visit the school website: www.bramptonacademy.org References will be requested for those short listed ONLY and prior to interview. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Arranging a visit to Brampton Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Wells Primary School
Barclay Oval, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 0PP
Sedley's Church of England Primary School
Church Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA13 9NR
Bigland Green Primary School
Bigland Street, London, E1 2ND
ASSISTANT HEADTEACHER TEACHING & LEARNING: Lower School
Stanburn Primary School
Abercorn Road, Stanmore, HA7 2PJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway