- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be a role model of positivity and
aspiration for our staff and children.
- Have vision, energy and resilience.
Inspire and lead others.
- Inspire and lead colleagues and hold
them to account.
- Promote a positive image of the
school and the trust as a wonderful place to work and learn.
- Use data effectively and use target
setting to raise standards.
- Work with us to rapidly raise
outcomes by raising the quality of teaching.
- Be passionate and committed to
education as a means for all children to achieve their potential and improve
their life chances.
- Have evidence of a track record of
creative, excellent classroom teaching.
- Work effectively in partnership with
families, Governors and staff.
- Be flexible and committed to
- Be committed to continuing
- Bring personal organisation and good
What the school offers its staff
- The opportunity to make a difference
to children’s lives through education.
- The opportunity to work as part of a
collaborative, experienced, supportive leadership team.
- The chance for your leadership skills
to flourish and develop with practical support and encouragement. A track record
of promotion for our Leadership Team.
- High quality leadership training and
development through one of the country’s leading Multi-Academy Trusts.
- Enthusiastic, responsive children who
are ready to learn.
- A caring, hard-working and committed
- The opportunity to work with children
from diverse ethnicities and cultures.
- A positive and caring culture,
including a Restorative Approach.
- An inclusive ethos where every child
is valued and supported to achieve their potential.
Commitment to safeguarding
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS with Child Barred List check
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Brampton Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 389 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Brampton Primary Academy is a popular and successful two form entry primary school in Bexleyheath, rated Good; in all areas by Ofsted in December 2018.
At Brampton we aim to provide a safe, happy environment in which all children can thrive and learn effectively through a wide variety of experiences. Our pupils are well behaved and eager to achieve their full potential.
We are committed to developing our staff through high quality, personalised CPD opportunities and all staff receive weekly PPA time together with their year group partner.
The committed and highly qualified staff work extremely hard to provide a caring, happy, stimulating environment for pupils.
Visitors to the school comment on the warm welcome from the staff and the outstanding behaviour of our lovely children.
For further information about the school please visit the school website: www.bramptonacademy.org
References will be requested for those short listed ONLY and prior to interview. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Arranging a visit to Brampton Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Burstow Primary School
Wheelers Lane, Horley, Surrey, RH6 9PT
Head of School
Culverstone Green Primary School
Wrotham Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA13 0RF
Earlham Primary School
Earlham Grove, London, E7 9AW