We are excited to announce an opening for the position of Assistant Headteacher within our friendly, caring, coastal school. This opportunity has become available due to the promotion of our current post holder..
At Chapel St Leonards Primary School we nurture our children to be caring and successful learners who are well prepared for the future. We pride ourselves on creating a love of learning through engaging and meaningful learning opportunities which open doors to the wider world.
The role will require the post-holder to work in
partnership with the head teacher and Senior Leadership Team (SLT) members to
support the effective day to day running of the school. An Assistant Headteacher will ensure the
school provides the most effective environment to provide outstanding care and
teaching and learning for our pupils. This role will oversee the strategic
development of whole school areas.
Please refer to attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this position.
There will be a part
time teaching commitment with this post.
The benefits we can offer:
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people.
- A supportive induction process to help you develop within this role to be the best you can be and develop for your next career step.
- A friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- Access to high quality continuous professional development opportunities.
- A rewarding role where no two days are the same!
- Flexible working opportunities from day one of your employment with CIT.
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- An Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- A Bike2Work Scheme
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Tom Shaw (Headteacher):firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th November 2023 @ 12:00
Interviews will take place: 28th/29th November 2023
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.