Churchill Academy & Sixth Form, Winscombe, Avon
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£52,643 to £57,986|
(Culture, Engagement and Participation)
Start Date: 1st September 2020
Pay Grade: Leadership Scale points 11-15
We are seeking an inspiring and ambitious individual to join our strong and established senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will be a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and self-motivated leader, with a focus on enabling young people to make a positive difference and achieve the Academy’s vision: to set no limits on what we can achieve.
• Care about young people and want to make a difference
• Have a genuine love of teaching and rapport with children
• Have the ability to think strategically and to form and articulate a clear vision for culture, engagement and participation
We will give you:
• The challenge and support of an experienced, innovative and dynamic team
• Excellent professional development opportunities to hone and improve your leadership
• The chance to work with fantastic students who are hungry to learn
• The opportunity to work in an outstanding academy with a track record of success.
Further information is detailed in the attached candidates information pack.
We will be hosting visits from potential candidates on 11th and 12th February 2020. Appointments can be made by contacting the HR Department on 01934 852771 or HR@churchill-academy.org
Applications close: 9.00am Monday 24th February 2020
Interviews: Thursday 5th and Friday 6th March 2020
Churchill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a criminal records check, medical check and satisfactory references.
Essential educational requirements
Good hons degree (2:2 or higher)
Essential skills and experience
Experience of leading a curriculum or pastoral area of the schoolMore on how to apply
|School size||1519 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Churchill Academy & Sixth Form website (opens in a new window)|
Churchill Green, Winscombe, Avon, BS25 5QN