- L1 – L5 (£42,195 - £46,566 p/a)
Assistant Headteacher job summary
Do you want to work at a school with exceptionally well-behaved children who want to learn?
Glemsford is a good school on its journey to outstanding in the heart of a supportive community. Staff and children are very proud of their school and we are recognised for our high staff retention. If you would like to be part of Glemsford’s team, and exciting journey to becoming outstanding, then we would love you to apply. We are looking to appoint an exceptional leader to join our senior leadership time. The successful candidate would be given significant non-teaching time to carry out the role alongside their 50% teaching commitment in our Y6 class. Depending on the experience of the candidate there is also the opportunity to lead the KS2 team and to be part of the safeguarding team.
The post holder will be required to:
- support the vision, ethos and policies of the school
- be a teaching role-model
- work co-operatively with parents to ensure they are well informed
- ensure all pupils receive appropriate support
- has amazing children
- has excellent, supportive middle and senior leaders
- is committed to supporting continuous professional development
- is committed to keeping children safe
- has a team of staff that is recognised for its enthusiastic, friendly and rigorous approach to teaching and learning
- has parents, carers and families who are supportive and ambitious for their children
- is part of the supportive Unity Schools Partnership Trust
If you would like to join our team and help make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact the Headteacher via the school office on 01787 283200 or email@example.com for further information or to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 09:00am, 23rd May 2022
Interview date: 25th May 2022
Please note: we may hold interviews as and when applications are received and we reserve the right to offer to a candidate prior to the closing date. We only accept applications submitted online via our careers website and which are completed before the closing deadline. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible and advise you check the job information as per the listing on our careers site.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.
Applying for the job
To apply, please visit https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/170854TVSMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.