Early years, KS1, Primary
L5 - L9
Post: Assistant Headteacher - Early Years and KS1
To commence: September 2021
Salary: Range: L5 – L9 (£46,566 - £51,402)
Post location: Knowleswood Primary School
We are currently seeking to appoint, an inspiring, innovative and ambitious leader. This is an opportunity for an outstanding classroom practitioner to play a pivotal role in driving our school forward on its journey to outstanding.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
430 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Knowleswood Primary School
The successful applicant will:
• Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of high-quality teaching in Early Years
• Have experience of leading and managing other staff towards improved outcomes
• Be able to accept challenges, inspire and motivate others
• Have high expectations and a desire to raise standards
• Be a committed team member
• Think strategically and creatively to produce a clear vision which will take our school
• Be passionate about education
• Have a strong belief in the potential of all children to succeed
• Have impressive levels of commitment, drive and resilience
We can offer a high-quality learning environment, inside and out, in both Early Years and KS1 as well as the opportunity for development and challenge in an inclusive and supportive environment. You would work alongside motivated pupils, a skilled, hardworking and dedicated staff and a committed Governing Body.
To request an application pack please contact Mr Andrew Cheeseman (Federation Business Manager) at the school on 01274 778177 or email email@example.com
Visits are warmly welcomed (by arrangement).
Closing Date: Friday 30th April at 12.00pm
Interviews: W/C Tuesday 4th May
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check.
Arranging a visit to Knowleswood Primary School
Please email Andrew Cheeseman (Business Manager) with an appropriate contact number. firstname.lastname@example.org