Hill View Junior Academy, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR2 9HE
This job expired on 16 May 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
16 May 2022 at 12:00pm
29 April 2022
About Hill View Junior Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 467 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Hill View Junior Academy website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
Hill View Junior Academy is a larger-than-average school with 460 pupils on roll. We are a co-educational school for children of all abilities aged 3 to 7 years. Our aims are:
• To provide a secure, caring, attractive and stimulating environment where everyone is valued and has the opportunity to achieve their potential.
• To provide a broad and balanced curriculum, fostering independent and positive attitudes towards learning, so that children develop skills for the next stage in their education and for future life
• To encourage children to achieve high academic standards.
• To promote standards of good behaviour leading to self-discipline and emphasising a pride in Hill View Junior Academy.
• To promote a co-operative working relationship between all pupils, staff, governor, parents and the community.
• Through the teaching of life skills and the ethos of the school, foster a sympathetic, tolerant and understanding attitude to others, as well as a desire to care for the environment.
We do the “Best for the Children”
Arranging a visit to Hill View Junior Academy
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 0191 5947982 or at email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed