Leadership Pay Scale 10-14
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Senior Leadership Team at King James Academy Royston.
Are you a dynamic and inspirational individual who has excellent leadership and management skills?
We seek an exceptional leader with an outstanding track record. We are looking for an individual who is a highly organised and knowledgeable leader. In particular you will know how to use data effectively to support student progress to ensure our students receive the highest standard of education both in and out of the classroom. You will be an effective communicator with the ability to speak with clarity to our school community.
We want to appoint someone who enjoys being part of a team, who is flexible and creative in their approach and who is a dynamic leader.
• Have good understanding of current and future trends regarding curriculum in schools is essential.
• Be an exceptional classroom teacher yourself as well as having a passion for the personal development and welfare of every student.
• be passionate about ensuring that our students consistently reach high standards of attainment and make excellent progress regardless of their background.
• Be an outstanding communicator dedicated to high-quality communication both within our school and wider community.
• Our ambition for our students is to become well rounded young adults, equipped for their futures.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Primary, Secondary, 16-19
861 pupils enrolled
9 to 18
About King James Academy Royston
King James has 910 pupils on role of whom 534 in secondary phase.
Royston is a market town with good facilities, within easy reach of Cambridge and Stevenage and with excellent transport links to London.
We are dedicated to high quality professional development and there are opportunities for further progression within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust. At King James Academy, you can expect a supportive culture within a Trust with very high aspirations.
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust consists of fourteen schools, across Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and North Hertfordshire who work closely together to provide the best possible learning experience for our learners.
Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Applicants are thanked for their interest in this post. Please note that only the candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Arranging a visit to King James Academy Royston
If you would like a tour of the school or discuss this role further, please contact T.firstname.lastname@example.org