ASSISTANT HEADTEACHER (L11 - L15)
The Castle School, Bristol, Gloucestershire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£52,642 to £57,986|
• Support the Headteacher in the leadership of the school and its community
• Raise the achievement of students by ensuring the provision of a consistently high quality educational experience across the school
• Provide highly effective leadership appropriate to the needs of all staff - lead by example and support and uphold all aspects of school ethos and policies.
• Work with the Headteacher to create a staff that consists of communities of learners in which highly effective learning strategies are developed, disseminated, modelled and employed consistently in the work of the school.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with and between all staff and governors.
• Implement and sustain effective strategies for the management of all staff.
• Create and maintain a culture of continuous institutional self-evaluation and school improvement.
• Plan, evaluate and support the work of groups of staff, to delegate appropriately, and evaluate outcomes,
• Encourage and enable staff to develop expertise in their respective roles through the identification of needs and ensuring provision of and equitable access to an effective programme of continuing professional development.
• Enable performance management systems to operate effectively; to engage with personal performance management requirements and those of other relevant staff.
• Contribute to staff development activities, including maintenance of personal professional development.
|School size||1605 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||The Castle School website (opens in a new window)|
Park Road, Bristol, Gloucestershire, BS35 1HT