- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Leadership 12-16
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional individual to enhance our dynamic and forward thinking leadership team; the successful candidate will have a proven track record of securing outstanding outcomes for all and will be able to demonstrate the necessary leadership skills to play a pivotal, strategic role in raising standards across the school.
The post will involve leading on aspects of whole school policy with the specific responsibilities to reflect the strengths of the successful candidate and complement those of the team. Areas of leadership and expertise that may be a strength include; Personal Development, Attendance, Inclusion (PP/SEND) and Behaviour and Safeguarding.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Evidence of real measurable impact as a teacher/and middle leader
• High expectations of others and high aspirations for their own future professional development
• Substantial experience of whole school leadership
• Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
• Passion and knowledgeable about raising standards of achievement
• Possess the ability to inspire, challenge and motivate both students and colleagues to meet and exceed expectations.
• Experience of whole school strategic planning, development, monitoring and innovation.
Applying for the job
If this sounds like the job for you then come and join us. Please visit our website for further information www.reddish.stockport.sch.uk. Completed applications should returned to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the post title and your name in the subject line. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Download an application form - 704 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 949 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About Reddish Vale High School
Reddish Vale High School is part of South Manchester Learning Trust, expressed simply the trust is committed to personal growth and academic excellence for all pupils. At Reddish Vale High School, committed staff provide a positive and nurturing environment that inspires a passion for learning, so that every pupil progresses and thrives. Our pupils are encouraged to achieve to their best personally, academically, physically and socially. High expectations and standards are driven through teamwork and underpinned through the school’s core values of, Respect, Aspiration, Determination and Independence.