Assistant Headteacher- SEND and Inclusion
Clapton Girls' Academy, London
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£67,293 to £73,324|
|Leadership level||Senior Leader|
Assistant Headteacher: SEND and Inclusion
(Includes Inner London Weighting)
Required: September 2020
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced SENCo looking to develop your practice in a World Class School?
We are looking to appoint an inspiring teacher and leader to strategically lead on key areas of school improvement including:
• All aspects of SEND, including being the SENCo
• Transition with a particular focus on KS2/KS3
To succeed in this role you will:
• Be an excellent classroom teacher
• Be a qualified and experienced SENCo
• Have a strong moral purpose and be committed to achievement for all
In return we can offer:
• Fantastic students and staff
• A culture of high aspirations
• A well-established SEND team
• A happy, committed and ambitious leadership team with distributed responsibility for high quality first teaching, differentiation, attendance and mental wellbeing.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please note that CVs or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered but only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
or more information and an application pack
Telephone: 020 8985 6641 Ext 259
Visit our website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
This is currently an open ended advert with no end date. We will close the advert once we have the appointed to this role.
|School size||1185 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Clapton Girls' Academy website (opens in a new window)|
Laura Place, London, E5 0RB