- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L11 to L17 (Outer London) £57,436 to £65,921
We are looking to recruit a dedicated and enthusiastic Assistant Headteacher/SENDCO with outstanding leadership skills and a commitment to realising the potential of every child.
We would love to hear from you if you:
• are committed to improving the outcomes of all children
• have previous experience as a SENCO or Inclusion Leader
• have excellent knowledge of safeguarding procedures
• have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• can think creatively and strategically and have the energy, resilience and determination to succeed
• have a commitment to working collaboratively with all members of our school community
• are committed to promoting the positive ethos of the school and fostering an effective learning environment
• would like to work in an inclusive, welcoming and supportive team.
More information about the role can be found in the application pack
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached application form. Further details about the school can be found on the school's website at www.martinprimary.org.uk
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 684 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Martin Primary School
Martin Primary School is a large, vibrant and supportive community school in the heart of East Finchley. We are proud to provide an inclusive, happy, safe and exciting learning environment where every child has an equal opportunity to reach his or her full potential. We have a commitment to the role of the school in the community, a collaborative spirit, and an ethos of respecting rights. More information about the school can be found at our website: www.martinprimary.org.uk.
Arranging a visit to Martin Primary School
We warmly encourage visits to the school.
Please contact the school office at 0208 883 1455 to make an appointment