- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L1 - L5
DEMAT and St Botolph’s C of E Primary School are looking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher commencing January 2022. We are on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
You will be part of a Trust that provides support to schools directly through the Education Team and Inclusion and Safeguarding Team. There are strong opportunities for professional development.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Assistant Headteacher to join our highly committed and supportive team in January 2022.
The successful applicant will be:
• A teacher demonstrating sustained strong classroom practice leading to excellent pupil outsome
• An ambitious, motivated, enthusiastic middle leader who is ready for taking the next step into senior leadership
• Highly organised and able to set clear priorities in managing their workload
• Able to communicate clearly and positively with staff, parents and pupils
• A good decision maker, able to work calmly under pressure
• Able to show a ‘can-do’ attitude and seek solutions to problems
• Able to work flexibly and creatively
• A strong team player and the ability to motivate and support others in this pursuit
We can offer you:
• Friendly, inquisitive and enthusiastic children
• A progressive knowledge-based curriculum supported by quality long term planning and resources
• Excellent support from our staff team and governors
• A commitment to on-going professional development
• Strong links with the community and DEMAT
• A school committed to staff well-being
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 393 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About St Botolph's Church of England Primary School
We uphold Christian beliefs and have strong links with our local church. These Christian beliefs can be seen in our policies, in the daily life of our school and as we celebrate collective worship together. The staff attach great importance to providing a welcoming, friendly and supportive environment with Christian values. Showing concern and care are central to the ethos of our school and our teaching.
Arranging a visit to St Botolph's Church of England Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged: to arrange an appointment please call 01733 231313 or email the Headteacher, Mrs Helen Rouse (firstname.lastname@example.org).