Leadership scale 6-9 which is £47,735 - £51,402 depending on experience.
We are seeking an experienced, dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our School Leadership team as Assistant Headteacher with responsibility for Safeguarding across the school and Teaching in Key Stage 1.
We are looking for someone who is:
• An exceptional teacher with drive and aspiration, who is committed to high quality teaching and learning
• Able to inspire and motivate pupils and staff to strive for excellence and achieve their full potential
• Experience in Safeguarding in a school environment.
• Committed to setting and modelling high standards in all areas of school life
• Has a proven track record of raising pupil outcomes as a teacher and leader
• Committed to leading whole school development and can plan strategical and deliver on targets
• Has enthusiasm, integrity and presence as well as excellent communication and organisational skills
• A proven record of successful leadership
• Will champion a sense of pride in our community
• Committed to the schools ethos skills, goals, belief and success
In return, we can offer: fantastic children, plenty of resources, continuous professional development, supportive and hardworking teachers and teaching assistants and the opportunity to be part of a great team.
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached teaching application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.orgMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
335 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St George's Beneficial Church of England (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School
St George’s Beneficial C of E Primary School is set in the heart of Portsea and supports 330 children from nursery through to year 6 who are all from diverse backgrounds.
St George’s Beneficial C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosure at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Arranging a visit to St George's Beneficial Church of England (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School
Socially distanced visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged.
Please contact Victoria Hall on 023 9282 2886 or email@example.com for an application pack and to book your visit. Visits will be conducted by the Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher.