- Job role
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Leadership 6-9
We are seeking an experienced, dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our School Leadership team from January 2022 as Assistant Headteacher with responsibility for Teaching and Safeguarding in Key Stage 1.
We are looking for someone who is:
In return, we can offer: fantastic children, plenty of resources, continuous professional development, supportive and hardworking teachers and teaching assistants and the opportunity to be part of a great team.
- An exceptional teacher with drive and aspiration, who is committed to high quality teaching and learning
- Able to inspire and motivate pupils and staff to strive for excellence and achieve their full potential
- Experienced in Safeguarding in a school environment.
- Committed to setting and modelling high standards in all areas of school life
- Has a proven track record of raising pupil outcomes as a teacher and leader C
- Committed to leading whole school development and can plan strategical and deliver on targets
- Has enthusiasm, integrity and presence as well as excellent communication and organisational skills
- A proven record of successful leadership
- Will champion a sense of pride in our community
- Committed to the schools ethos skills, goals, belief and success
Salary – Leadership scale 6-9 which is £47,735 - £51,402 depending on experience. Closing date for applications is Thursday 2nd September 2021 at 12 noon with interviews being held during the later part of September. Socially distanced visits to the school are being hosted by Sandra Gibb Headteacher at 4pm on Tuesday 13th July 2021 and at 2pm on Friday 16th July 2021. Please contact Victoria Hall on 023 9282 2886 or email@example.com for an application pack and to book your visit. St George’s Beneficial C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosure at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.