||Early years, English, KS1, KS2, Primary
||L2 to L9, Outer London
The Federation of St Joseph’s Catholic Junior, Infant & Nursery Schools wish to recruit an Assistant Head, to join our strongly motivated and friendly team. We are looking for a dynamic, highly skilled professional who can inspire, engage and motivate students to reach their full potential. You will need to be enthusiastic and committed to offering an outstanding teaching experience for the children and an engaging curriculum to promote high standards. You will share the responsibilities of the Senior Leadership team and your role will include a specific focus on improving academic standards. There is the opportunity to make a noticeable impact on student attainment and achievement through your fresh ideas and motivational skills.
The position would suit candidates with experience of leading a phase, year group or subject with demonstrable success. We actively welcome new ideas and creativity and If you have initiative, enthusiasm and ambition we would encourage you to apply for this post.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of the school
• Be an excellent practitioner with experience of being a role model/coach to others
• Have high expectations of all children and be able to inspire and motivate
• Demonstrate leadership qualities
• Be able to work collaboratively as a member of a team
• Be willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
We can offer you:
• Effective professional development opportunities
• Support to accelerate your career
• A comprehensive, market-leading induction and ongoing training programme
• A vibrant school with high standards and expectations
• Children who are happy, responsive and eager to learn
Visits to the school are welcomed once current Government guidelines have been reviewed.
Further details are available from our School Business Manager, Mr Dave Navarro on email@example.com, Tel: 020 8653 7195
Completed application forms should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday, 30th November
Interview date: 6th - 8th December
Starting date: Spring Term 2021
Staff wellness programme including EAP/counselling, tax-free cycle and technology purchasing scheme, free fresh fruit, and subsidised yoga, mindfulness and exercise classes
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached CES application form and email to the headteacher at email@example.com
More on how to apply
About St Joseph's RC Junior School
We are a Local Authority Maintained School with an OFSTED OUTSTANDING rating, serving the diverse and vibrant communities of West Norwood, Crystal Palace and East Dulwich.
We are a two-form entry primary school and nursery who are fortunate to have extensive school grounds with a Forest zone, providing pupils in all key stages with opportunities for outdoor and creative learning.
Arranging a visit to St Joseph's RC Junior School
Please contact the School Business Manager, Dave Navarro
We can arrange virtual tours including via teams, zoom or google meet.
You can call any time on 0778 728 0682
Woodend, London, SE19 3NU