A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our Senior Leadership Team and contribute to moving our outstanding school forward into the future. You will be dynamic, with a proven track record of success as a teacher and leader. As an Assistant Headteacher, the core responsibilities of your role will be the development and implementation of whole school strategies, including those, relating to Teaching and Learning, pupil monitoring and increasing progress and attainment.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
• Experience across at least 2 phases of primary education
• High expectations of pupil achievement and an outstanding teacher
• Excellent understanding of the current curriculum and a proven track record of effective implementation.
• Understands the current assessment climate and is up to date on recent developments.
• Has a passion for the teaching and learning of all pupils and raising their attainment.
• Understands the importance of ensuring all pupils meet their full potential
• Has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and the energy and enthusiasm to play a key role in school with high expectations of both themselves and others
• Can lead and support others to fulfil their potential.
• Is willing to support the Christian ethos of the school.
About St Luke's CofE Primary School
- Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7EG
- St Luke's CofE Primary School website (opens in a new window)