Leadership pts 1-4
Salary Details: Leadership pts 1-4
Hours of Work: Full Time
Start date – September 2021
Deadline for applications – Friday 30th April 2021 (3pm)
Interview date – Thursday 6th May 2021
Would you like the opportunity to work with a team who are passionate about education and getting the best out of all pupils? If you are enthusiastic, motivated, creative and a dynamic practitioner with high expectations, then this could be the job for you!
We are looking for an assistant headteacher who:
• can share our school vision and values
• is an excellent and inspirational classroom practitioner
• has proven success in leading a key subject and driving whole school improvement initiatives
• can work with the headteacher and governors in setting, implementing and evaluating aims and objectives for the school development plan
• can analyse progress and raise standards across the school
We can offer you:
• compassionate, respectful and aspirational children
• friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic staff
• a nurturing learning environment where all are respected and valued
• a growing academy with excellent professional development opportunities
• the opportunity to make a real difference and lead change within the school
Applying for the job
Application packs available from our website: www.st-peters.oxon.sch.uk
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
106 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Peter's Church of England Primary School, Cassington
St Peter’s Church of England Primary School is a small, friendly village school with an ethos founded on Christian values. We have eager pupils, supportive parents and committed hard working staff who are aspirational for our children’s futures.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake and receive a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service check as well as attending safeguarding training as part of this role.
Arranging a visit to St Peter's Church of England Primary School, Cassington
You are welcome to visit us and see what we have to offer!
Please contact the school office on email@example.com