L1 to L5 (Fringe) - £43,356 - £47,737. See Trust Pay Policy for further details.
Please see the full job description within the application pack.
To assist the Head Teacher and other senior leaders:
• In providing professional leadership, which secures the school’s success and improvement, through consistent high quality education for all its pupils and continued improvement of standards of learning and achievement
• In contributing to, and enhancing, the ethos and Christian distinctiveness reflected in the school, living the vision and values of the Trust
• In the day-to-day management of the school
• To facilitate a culture where pupils experience a positive and enriching school life
• To embed a culture of staff professionalism by working collegiately to support and
improve the practice of others, both within and beyond the school
• To be a passionate and child focussed, leader of learning
• To take the role of a deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
• To provide support to staff members to carry out their safeguarding duties
• To liaise closely with parents and other services and professionals
• To lead on pupil progress, planning and assessment throughout the school
• To lead on behaviour management, ensuring that rules and routines are clearly and
consistently demonstrated by all staff, volunteers and pupils
Visit the Trust website for further details: http://www.goodshepherdtrust.org.uk/903/working-for-us
Applying for the job
If possible, please complete your application form via eTeach: https://www.eteach.com/jobs/the-good-shepherd-trust-jobs-40457/?oo=ag
More on how to apply
Alternatively, please email your application form to: email@example.com
Within this form, you are asked to provide a supporting statement and it is here that you should set out your reasons for applying for this job and address the requirements of the person specification.
Applications will only be considered if this form is completed in full and received by the closing date.
Academy, Church of England
143 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About The Holme Church of England Primary School
Please see the full information provided within the application pack.
Also visit the school website: https://www.holme.hants.sch.uk/our-school/welcome
Arranging a visit to The Holme Church of England Primary School
We welcome questions from prospective candidates. If you would like to arrange a confidential conversation or school visit (risk assessment and COVID restrictions permitting), please contact the Interim Headteacher, Mrs Sarah Stevenson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01428 714409.