- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- L1 to L3
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Have leadership skills that will enable staff to
flourish and vulnerable pupils to reach their potential.
- Be looking for the next step in their career and
keen to progress as a leader.
- Be happy to support the Church of England ethos of
our school though our school values
- Be dedicated to raising standards and removing
barriers to learning for pupils, particularly those from disadvantaged
backgrounds, with the ability to challenge each pupil from whatever their
- High expectations of themselves and pupils with a
positive, can do and proactive nature.
- A commitment to delivering an exciting and engaging
- A willingness to engage with Trust staff from
across Torquay, Devon and Plymouth for the good of all pupils in the Trust.
- An understanding of safeguarding processes.
- Balance a substantial leadership opportunity with
meeting the needs of their own class.
What the school offers its staff
- A great opportunity for substantive leadership
within a unique, wonderful and inclusive small school.
- A supportive and progressive Trust who will support
every step of your career.
- A leadership development package of support that is
crafted around the right candidate.
- A welcoming, friendly school with a strong
Christian ethos and set of values that underpin all that we do. Strong values
that help every child to ‘rise to our best’.
- Wonderful children who are happy and motivated to
- A Headteacher who puts children at the heart of all
- An exciting role within our growing organisation
with opportunities for future career development within our own school and
across our family of 19 schools.
Commitment to safeguarding
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post. Please note it is our process to apply for references for shortlisted applicants and to complete online searches in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Upton St James CofE Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 95 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Primary school part of St Christopher's Multi Academy Trust
Arranging a visit to Upton St James CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St David's CofE Primary School
Dinham Road, Exeter, Devon, EX4 4EE
Heron Way, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 3QY