This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
6 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours a week
- L11- L15
What skills and experience we're looking for
• Have a proven track record of success, leading change within a key school area?
• Have experience of leading and managing teams of staff within school?
• Want to inspire and motivate colleagues and pupils alike?
• Have a desire to remove barriers to learning for children such as attendance, behaviour and welfare?
• Have the ability to communicate well with parent/carers, staff and pupils?
• Offer high quality pastoral care?
• Understand what it takes to ensure that quality first teaching is an experience for both pupils and staff?
What the school offers its staff
• A supportive working environment that puts people at the heart of the organisation.
• Continuous professional development, including the opportunity to undertake related qualifications.
• National Terms and Conditions of Employment.
• Teacher Pension Scheme.
• The opportunity to work as part of a growing Trust and shape this role.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Venerable Bede Church of England Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 897 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Venerable Bede Church of England Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
DEPUTY HEADTEACHER (Standards & Inclusion)
English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College
Catcote Road, Hartlepool, TS25 4HA
Outwood Academy Bishopsgarth
Harrowgate Lane, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 8TF
St Hild's Church of England School
King Oswy Drive, Hartlepool, TS24 9PB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Sunderland and Tyne and Wear