Assistant Headteacher with Responsibility for Pastoral Care & Standards
26 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
13 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - Full time.
- L12 - L16
What skills and experience we're looking for
- It is expected that the successful candidate will be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- If you can bring innovative thinking and commitment to the role, with a clear passion for education in the 21st Century and a passion for helping students to develop and flourish throughout their teenage years, we would be delighted to hear from you.
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer you:
- A school where “Students describe the school as a loving environment” and “Students behave in a mature and sensible way”. “They respect each other and their teachers and enjoy learning”.
- A professional, enthusiastic and supportive team of staff with the capacity and commitment to raise student achievement.
- Supportive parents, Governors, Diocese and Trust.
- A well-resourced school with good results.
- A strong commitment to developing staff and creating the leaders of tomorrow.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 67.7 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Bernards Catholic High School, Barrow
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 685 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
In September 2021 we were one of the founding members of the Mater Christ Multi Academy Trust. Since then our Trust has grown to include 13 Catholic schools across Cumbria and North Lancashire. The mission of our Trust and our Local Governing Body is that each school is only as good as the staff that work within them. That is why we are committed to recruiting the best people to our school, and providing them with the training they need to be successful, both as educators and leaders.
Similar jobs nearby
Cardinal Allen Catholic High School, Fleetwood
Melbourne Avenue, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 8AY
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cumbria