- Job role
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L4-8 (£53,414.00-£58,132.00)
We are seeking an experienced and talented practitioner to join our senior leadership team to support the school in providing the best possible standards of teaching and learning for our SEND community. We opened the borough’s first SEMH ARP in April and this role will contribute towards shaping the growth of the ARP. This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational, highly motivated and ambitious practitioner. The successful candidate will continue to improve provision for pupils with SEND by leading and managing the provision map and intervention plans, coaching and mentoring support staff and teachers and working closely with external agencies to ensure that pupils with SEND receive the support required in order to achieve their full potential. The successful candidate will provide this support across our main school, Children’s Centre and our Additional Resource Provision base.
We can offer you:
• Leadership of a SEND resource base for pupils with SEMH.
• Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic pupils.
• A dedicated and motivated staff team who believe in team work and building positive relationships.
• An experienced leadership team working in partnership with the Primary Advantage Federation to achieve more together.
• Exciting opportunities within our vibrant and multicultural community.
• A high focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members.
• High quality CPD opportunities and opportunities to work alongside other leaders within Primary Advantage.
In return, we are looking for someone who:
• Is resilient and determined to advocate and secure the best possible outcomes for pupils with SEND.
• Is keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning, education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a practitioner.
• Is excited about teaching and learning and shows commitment to all elements of school life.
• Has a vast knowledge and wealth of experience of all stages of primary education.
• Is dedicated and driven towards improving outcomes for every child and is passionate about raising standards for all pupils.
• Has experience of working closely with parents and other professionals to ensure the best outcomes
• Holds a full and complete NASENCo qualification (essential).
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 268 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
About Gainsborough Primary School
Gainsborough Primary School is a one-form entry primary school located in Hackney Wick. We are part of a federation of eight schools called Primary Advantage. We believe our schools can gain many benefits from working collaboratively and can achieve more by working together. We have made a commitment to a shared responsibility to the wider education community, the provision of good quality education and the improvement of life chances for pupils in the community beyond that of our own schools. Teachers, support staff, school leaders and governors have added expertise in working alongside colleagues to improve provision and outcomes for pupils.
Arranging a visit to Gainsborough Primary School
For queries in regards to this post, or to return your applications, please contact our Cluster Finance and Admin Manager, Nikki Lawrence, at firstname.lastname@example.org