Woodlands Academy is an outstanding secondary special school for pupils with SEMH (Social, Emotional, Mental Health) needs. The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of 11 special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire.
Essential educational requirements
Leadership and management experience:
• Experience as a Deputy or Assistant Headteacher or equivalent.
• Successfully led, planned, managed and evaluated change which has had a significant impact at whole school level.
• Demonstrated the ability to work strategically and successfully at a senior leadership level.
• Working successfully with other education partners and providers.
Essential skills and experience
Have a very visible presence and a lead role in the day-to-day management of the school, display excellent leadership and inter-personal skills with pupils & adults.
Have an ability to work both as a member of a supportive team & independently.
Be an outstanding classroom practitioner, highly organised & demonstrate strong leadership skills. Be committed to making a difference to the future of our pupils.
Have extensive experience of delivering exceptional teaching & securing outstanding outcomes for pupils with SEND.
Have a strong background within SEND, a proven track record & experience within SEMH is desirable.
Have experience of whole school safeguarding responsibilities.
Applicants will be experienced teachers/middle leaders, with a proven record of expertise. They will be able to demonstrate a record of excellence and initiative.
Interviews w/c 10/2/20
For an application pack & details please visit the school website www.thewoodlandsacademy.com
About Woodlands Academy
- Partney Road, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, PE23 5EJ
- Not Applicable