- Leadership Pay scale
Assistant Principal - Behaviour and Attitudes job summary
Stuart Bathurst Catholic High School seeks to appoint an inspirational Assistant Principal who will be responsible for behaviour and attitudes. You will be required to develop and implement plans and strategies that enable the school to improve outcomes, and develop students both socially and academically.
This role is extremely important for the development and future of Stuart Bathurst Catholic High School. We are looking for an individual to join a vibrant staff body who are determined to continue on our journey of
school improvement. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate confidence and the ability to identify effective strategies and inventions to enable students to achieve their best. As a senior leader the successful candidate will ensure high standards of behaviour, excellent provisions for personal development and well-being for all across the school are carried out effectively.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity over time to experience other areas of school leadership. This role represents an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to take the next steps in their career and directly support the Head of School and develop themselves as a senior leader. You will have the highest expectations for all students and colleagues, share the belief that an excellent education and strong community are central to transforming lives and ensure that every student is given the opportunity and conditions to succeed.
We’re looking for an individual who…
• Is a great teacher themselves, who recognises excellent behaviour for learning in a
• Can confidently lead a team of Heads of Year and pastoral support staff
• Has the passion and expertise to nurture and grow the professional development of colleagues
• Can be flexible, enthusiastic, well organised and demonstrates strong behaviour management
• Has experience of school data management information systems to support our pastoral team
• Has a resilient character and a strong personal drive
• Has an unwavering determination to work with students of all abilities
• Has a proven track record in pastoral leadership and intervention
Applying for the job
Further details are available from Mrs A Rai on 0121 556 1488 or
e mail: email@example.com
Completed application forms to be returned for the attention of Mr R May, Executive Principal.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Stuart Bathurst Catholic High School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- School size
- 884 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
Stuart Bathurst is a rapidly improving 11-18 Catholic school with approximately 900 students on roll and is situated in Wednesbury, within the local authority of Sandwell. Students and staff are warm, open and
supportive to one another and proud of our school and its achievements. Most recently in April 2022 we were judged ‘outstanding’ in the Archdiocese of Birmingham Section 48 Inspection.
Arranging a visit to Stuart Bathurst Catholic High School
Visits to the school are most welcome. See our website at www.stuart-bathurst.org.uk. Further details are available from Mrs A Rai on 0121 556 1488