Leadership pay range L10-L15 £53,888-£60,744
Candidates will be assessed as their application is received, therefore early application is recommended and we may interview before the closing date if sufficient strong applicants apply. The Good Shepherd Trust application form must be completed in order for a candidate to considered. No CVs will be accepted.
PURPOSE OF THE POST:
• To work with the Principal and other College and academy leaders to ensure the very best education for the students, through achieving the organisation's aims and objectives.
• To promote the Christian ethos of the school
• To carry out any other reasonable request assigned by the Principal or her appointed representative
The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment. We ensure that all our employment practices reflect this commitment.
Advantages of working at Christ’s College:
· There is a real sense of belonging, camaraderie and mutual respect amongst the whole community
· The parents and governors are very supportive of the College and appreciative of the work we are doing
· The children want to do their best and will work hard as they respect their teachers’ knowledge and commitment
· The staff are dedicated, skilful and hard-working
· There are good opportunities for internal promotion in a growing school which has a tradition of acknowledging and rewarding hard work
· There are excellent opportunities for external promotion
· As a relatively small school which offers a full suite of extra-curricular activities, it is easy to be involved in a wide range of enrichment activities in Sport, Performing Arts and elsewhere.
Applying for the job
Only applications using the Teaching Application form will be considered. No CVs will be considered.More on how to apply
Academy, Church of England
734 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Christ's College, Guildford
Christ's College is part of the Good Shepherd Trust and is a thriving secondary school serving the non-Christian and Christian community of Guildford, Woking and surrounding areas. Our aim for the students at Christ's College is that they should develop the core values of service, respect, stewardship, co-operation and love.