Assistant Principal: Head of Maths
This job expired on 16 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
21 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Usual Full Time Teaching Hours (32.5)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Salary: L6 - L11
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic and committed Assistant Principal - Head of Maths to join our team here at Wells Academy.
As an Assistant Principal, you will take lead responsibility for providing leadership and management for the whole Mathematics area, including:.
- Improving and developing high quality teaching
- Effective and management use of resources and development of such
- Improve and develop the standards of learninh and achievement for all pupils across the Mathematics Faculty.
Please see the Job Description booklet attached for further details.
What the school offers its staff
The Wells Academy was launched in September 2020 and since then has been on a transformational journey at an unprecedented rate, putting it on track to become the biggest school turnaround journey in the country.
The Wells Academy believes in its whole community displaying the highest of standards at all time and endeavours to provide the successful candidate with:
- Disruption free learning
- A highly academic and knowledge rich curriculum
- Students displaying impeccable manners and attitudes
- A comprehensive professional learning programme
- Dedicated CPD time
- A highly visible and supportive SLT
- A culture of high expectations and academic excellence.
You can be assured that you will be joining a successful Multi Academy Trust that has a great track record in helping children to succeed no matter what their background. The Trust is dedicated to valuing and developing the workforce whether that be through ensuring a fair workload or offering access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance professional growth.
We believe in looking after the people who make a huge difference to our children, theirfamiliesand the communities we serve. That’s why we give everyone who joins aPerkboxaccount – with 24/7 access to perks and discounts, plus curated wellbeing tools to look after your physical and mental health. It’s part of our commitment to look after you.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Hundreds of global and local perks, available online 24/7
- Shopping discounts from the biggest brands, all year round
- Save money on everything from the supermarket shop to summer holidays
- A free Employee Assistance Programme from Health Assured
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Wells Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 620 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Wells Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to The Wells Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Senior Assistant Principal: Character
The Wells Academy
Ransom Drive, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG3 5LR
Bennerley Fields School
Stratford Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8QZ
Executive Lead for Secondaries
Mowbray Education Trust Limited
Scalford Road, Melton Mowbray, LE13 1LH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham