This exciting opportunity offers the chance to undertake an Assistant Principal role within the Cabot Learning Federation. You will work positively with the Principal and Vice Principal to identify priorities and opportunities for academy improvement that support the achievement of outstanding outcomes. You will also lead on the delivery of one of an academy’s strategic aims and rigorously ensure that the academy’s systems are working smoothly and effectively on a day to day basis.
You will be an inspiring leader who, through leading by example, will promote high expectations and support the delivery of high attainment for all students. You will be an effective team player who is dynamic, creative and able to play a significant role in the strategic direction and development of the academy.
We are looking for:
- We are seeking an excellent practitioner with experience of supporting children with a range of SEN, who either has NA SENCO award qualification or the willingness to gain it
- An enthusiastic, positive professional who is committed to supporting all children to achieve and enjoy learning, within our community of learners
- An experienced, well-organised professional who is committed to working alongside and leading others to realise the vision for learning at Minerva Primary Academy and ensure excellence for all
- Commitment to developing the vision for Minerva Primary Academy
- Someone that will be excited about providing, demonstrating and facilitating a love of learning for life
Essential educational requirements
Degree and teaching qualification.
Qualified Teacher Status
Recent and relevant development/training
Essential skills and experience
A track record for leading a school to improved performance as demonstrated by Ofsted judgements and/or student outcomes over time.
About Minerva Primary Academy
- The Greenway, Bristol, BS16 4HA
- Minerva Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)