To provide proactive support to the Principal.
Essential educational requirements
Educated to degree level
QTS, degree, leadership qualification
Essential skills and experience
1. An innovative leader, with a clear understanding of education opportunity and how it can be translated into practical reality.
2. An existing or aspiring middle leader with a proven track record.
3. An enthusiastic leader, committed to ensuring the best possible outcomes for students.
4. Someone with the ability to motivate and develop staff whom they lead.
L8 - L12
About Outwood Academy Valley
- Valley Road, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S81 7EN
- Outwood Academy Valley website (opens in a new window)