- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L8 - L12
Required for January 2022
Leadership Pay Spine 8 – 12
Are you ambitious, driven and looking towards the next step in your teaching and leadership career? If you are committed to ensuring that every child gets the very best start to their education and life-long learning journey, Ryecroft Academy welcomes you!
We are looking for someone who:
• is an outstanding teacher with a proven track record
• is a highly effective leader who will lead by example developing excellence in others through coaching and mentoring
• has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life
• has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children
We can offer you:
• enthusiastic, friendly children who are eager to learn
• the opportunity to work in strategic partnership with the Principal and Vice Principal
• support and encouragement for continuous professional development
• a school community who strongly value excellence as well as fun and enjoyment!
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you. An Application Pack (including Job description and Person Specification) is available to download from The GORSE Academies Trust website www.tgat.org.uk/jobs or by email to email@example.com
Please note if you submit an electronic application, we will not require a hard copy. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Friday 15 October 2021 (Noon)
Interview date: Thursday 21 October 2021
The GORSE Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and we expect our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. We promote diversity and aim to establish a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 350 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Ryecroft Academy
Ryecroft is a thriving, dynamic and happy school and the staff team are wholeheartedly committed to doing the very best they can for the children in their care. It is because of the team's effort, expertise and strong moral purpose that families can be confident that children at Ryecroft Academy are safe, cherished, encouraged and brilliantly taught. Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.