Assistant Principal Science
Thorns Collegiate Academy, Brierley Hill, West Midlands, DY5 2NU
This job expired on 18 May 2022
Expected start date
1 September 2022
18 May 2022 at 11:59pm
6 May 2022
About Thorns Collegiate Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 867 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Thorns Collegiate Academy website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is an established Multi-Academy Trust of primary and secondary academies across the West Midlands.
Our reputation is built on our core values of innovation, collaboration and inspiring individuals within our care.
We want every single person that comes through the doors of one of our academies to leave having grown as an individual, in terms of their skill set and their respect for others.
We believe that every person who passes through our doors deserves the very best that we can offer. Everyone who works with and for the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust does so because they believe in children and want their futures to be happy and successful.
We can offer:
• Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both primary and secondary level
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Exceptional CPD provision including working with national and international experts in their field
• a supportive working environment and team ethos
• friendly, enthusiastic children.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Midlands