- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £59,581 to £65,735
St Augustine's Catholic High School is looking to appoint an ambitious, forward thinking and self motivated individual to join their Senior Leadership Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this outstanding high school, which is part of a growing Multi Academy Company.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team you will :
• Promoting the Catholic ethos, Mission, Aims and objectives of the school
• Taking a leadership role in the formulation of the school’s aims and objectives
• Establishing the policies through which those aims and objectives might be realised
• Managing staff resources to this end
• Monitoring and evaluating progress towards the achievement of the School’s Priorities
• Participating in all aspects of school improvement planning
• Raising student and staff levels of attainment and achievement
• Teaching up to A2 level as required
• Undertake daily duties before, during and after school, including On Call and Inclusion Centre and Lunchtime Duty Team
• Attending and contributing to the daily SLT meeting and weekly strategic meeting
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 13 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 988 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 13 to 18
About St Augustine's Catholic High School
Saint Augustine’s Catholic High School was established in 1974 by the Archdiocese of Birmingham to serve the needs of Catholic families living in Redditch, Bromsgrove and the surrounding areas and families of all beliefs. We currently have 945 students on roll in the 13-19 age range. Approximately 34% of our students and 25% of our staff are Catholic. We pride ourselves on being a Catholic school for all.
Arranging a visit to St Augustine's Catholic High School
Contact Anne Eggins, PA to the Principal, on email@example.com or call 001527 550400 to arrange a visit