Assistant Subject Leader for English
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, talented, committed and inspiring teacher of English to join the department from September 2020 on a full time, or part time, basis.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
● Be an innovative practitioner who can motivate students, with a proven track record of good results
● Have the leadership and organisational skills to lead a key stage
● Be able to give clear direction to teaching and learning at a key stage
● Have a passion for English and the ability to share this with young people
Full Time, or Part Time, Permanent post from September 2020
Teachers’ Main Pay Range / Upper Pay Range plus TLR2B (£4,645 pa)
About Weald School, The
The Weald is an outstanding, high achieving, popular and oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school, situated in the heart of the West Sussex countryside, 10 minutes from Horsham, 35 minutes from Guildford and Brighton, and an hour by train to London. The school has an excellent record of academic and pastoral achievement and we pride ourselves in creating a caring and respectful ethos where every child is important. The school was judged to be “Outstanding in all areas” by Ofsted. Our three year rolling average Progress 8 results places us in the top 20% of schools nationally for progress.
- Station Road, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 9RY
- LA Maintained School
- Weald School, The website (opens in a new window)