Gorton Primary School are seeking a dynamic individual to join the senior leadership team in shaping and developing the academic life of the school and contribute significantly to our vibrant community. The assistant Vice Principal will be responsible for either upper or lower school. We are looking for someone with strong inter-personal and organisational skills as we move forward to almost full capacity.
The successful candidate:
- • Will be able to motivate, inspire and co-operate with their colleagues and children.
- • Shares the vision and ethos of Vantage CE Academy Trust
- • Will have already held a post of responsibility in school and has the desire and determination to progress in their career, developing further leadership skills
- • Is reflective, willing to embrace new ideas and take risks in the pursuit of excellence.
- • Is an adaptable and resilient professional
- • Will be an experienced teacher with secure pedagogy and knowledge of the curriculum
- • Will be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of children's achievements, attainment and behaviour.
- • Will be experienced in supporting colleagues
What we can offer you:
- · an inclusive and diverse school community
- · friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
- · opportunities to work with colleagues from across the
- · Trust
- · a firm commitment to your professional development
- · an innovative and forward-thinking Leadership Team
- · a strong focus on staff wellbeing
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to safer recruitment procedures including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
References will be requested prior to interview.
Informal visits to school are encouraged, to arrange a visit please contact the school on 0161 505 0910, alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job post has expired.