AAT Salary Scale L4 - L8 £45,102 -£49,783
Due to the retirement of the previous post holder, we are seeking to appoint an inspirational and driven leader who is looking for a fast-paced and rewarding role, focused on improving outcomes for vulnerable learners.
The key responsibilities of the role will include either inclusion, safeguarding and personal development or leadership of our curriculum and quality of education, depending on the successful candidate’s experience.
The successful candidate will be:
- An experienced middle or senior leader with a track record of making an impact on whole school outcomes
- An outstanding classroom practitioner who can demonstrate outstanding outcomes for children with special education needs, either in specialist or mainstream settings
- An expert in the field of inclusion who demonstrates this when working with pupils both in the classroom and around the school
- An excellent communicator with a shared collaborative vision for our school
- A supportive line manager to colleagues, with expertise in delivering whole school training in key areas
- A proactive thinker and dynamic problem solver, who can work independently and as part of the team
- Flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude towards the shared responsibilities of the Leadership Team
- Committed to continued professional development with the aspiration of becoming a Vice Principal in the future.
Applying for the job
C.V's are not accepted - Please complete the AAT application formMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
149 pupils enrolled
5 to 16
About Tregonwell Academy
Ambitions Academies Trust (AAT) comprises schools from Mainstream and Specialist sectors. AAT secures outstanding achievement and improved life chances for all of our pupils. The main focus in all of our Academies is the high expectations we maintain for both pupils and staff. We are strongly committed in supporting our colleagues and developing their careers and offer excellent CPD opportunities. We currently have the following vacancy at Nigel Bowes Campus, 70 Ensbury Avenue, BH10 4HG. Nigel Bowes Campus (Tregonwell Academy) is an outstanding special school for pupils aged 5-12 who present predominantly with Social, Emotional Mental Health needs. A significant number of our pupils are also on the Autism spectrum and may have other related needs.
Arranging a visit to Tregonwell Academy
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact 01202 524041