We are seeking to appoint a passionate and motivating individual to ensure the Academy meets all its statutory duties in relation to inclusion by:
- Leading and developing this area, and developing teaching practices of others
- Monitoring and supporting the progress and development of pupils
- Managing teaching/support staff, financial and physical resources within the department to support the SEND provision
- Liaising with parents and building strong relationships with key stakeholders
To be successful, you will:
- Set high expectations which motivate and challenge students in a productive learning environment
- Promote good outcomes by students, planning well-structured lessons
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students
- Manage long-term objectives whilst dealing effectively with fast-moving day-to-day priorities
- Demonstrate vision, enthusiasm and effective working within a team as a leader
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities with high standards of personal and professional conduct
- Have a national SENDco award or willing to work towards within 3 months of joining
When you join Fairfax Multi-Academy Trust, you join a nurturing family where your professional satisfaction and personal happiness really count. You can expect heavy investment in your career development, alongside an outstanding package of benefits including a generous pension scheme, employee recognition and assistance programmes, Bike2Work and green car schemes, the Perkbox wellness hub and discount platform, and much more. As to the future? Well, that’s entirely up to you, with the only limit on your progression being your ambition and abilities.
At the heart of Fairfax Multi-Academy Trust, Bournville is a traditional all-through school with a proud history and a bright future. Passionate about ambition, dedication, integrity and excellence, we want the very best for our students and actively challenge them to shape their lives and those of the people around them. Our last Ofsted inspection found that we Require Improvement, and we have a far-reaching transformation plan in place. We want you to be part of it – and to be the catalyst that takes us to the next level.
Fairfax Multi-Academy Trust
At Fairfax Multi-Academy Trust, we enrich lives and transform futures. Our four academies in and around Birmingham offer an outstanding quality of education, recognising that all our children are individuals and delivering exceptional pastoral care to ensure their happiness. Whilst we place strong emphasis on academic achievement, we take a holistic view of education and maintain exciting extracurricular programmes to create the well-rounded young adults of tomorrow. We’re also creating outstanding careers that could take you anywhere within our network – and take your future anywhere you.
This job post has expired.