LDR 13-16 £49,022 - £50,779
The Vyne School is offering an exciting opportunity to join our forward thinking, rapidly improving, award-winning school. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated Associate Senior Leader to join our dedicated and innovative Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will be an excellent practitioner and a strong team player with a keen interest in developing pedagogical practices across the Computing department.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the future of the subject and Leadership of Digital Learning and CEIAG within the school.
We are keen to hear from you if you:-
• Fully supportive of the school`s ethos with a clear understanding of the vision of the school
• Hold a good honours degree, QTS, capable of teaching outstanding lessons
• Recent and relevant professional development
• Ability to enthuse, inspire and develop staff and students
• Proven track record of raising standards and securing good outcomes in a department area
• Successful experience of whole school responsibility
• Demonstrating experience of effectively managing and implementing change
• Ability to manage resources effectively
• Genuine enjoyment of working with young people
• Understanding of and commitment to inclusion for all
• Knowledge and understanding of effective school evaluation
• Knowledge of current educational issues and recent legislation
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead teams
• Commitment to working as a team player
• Capacity to work hard under pressure
• Personal integrity and the drive to do what is best for the students
• Ambition for self and students
Applying for the job
Please email Mrs Helen Hall, the Personnel Officer at email@example.com for further details or call The Vyne School on 01256 473003. Applications should be on the Hampshire County Council application form for Teaching Staff.
In the personal statement section applicants should outline what outstanding teaching and learning in Digital Learning looks like and what skills and qualities you would contribute to the team. Also, it must reference what applicants have done so far to prepare for the role.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 27th April 2021
INTERVIEW DATE: Thursday 6th May 2021
The school reserves the right to interview before the closing date should there be significant interest in the post from suitable individuals.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
737 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About The Vyne Community School
Situated in North Hampshire, The Vyne School is a highly inclusive school, committed to achieving the best possible results for all students. The school prides itself on its effective and supportive induction programme and its bespoke and personalised CPD programme which has a strong focus on teaching and learning. At its latest Ofsted inspection in May 2016, The Vyne was designated a Good school. We are looking for self-reflective and aspirational individuals to join our growing team of excellent teachers.
Arranging a visit to The Vyne Community School
We welcome visits from candidates. If you are interested in joining us and would like to visit the school before submitting your application please contact Helen Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.