Attendance Improvement Officer
Frome Community College, Frome, Somerset, BA11 2HQ
19 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
As soon as possible
6 June 2022 at 8:00am
14 April 2022
About Frome Community College
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 13 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1213 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 13 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Frome Community College website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01373 469074
We offer the successful candidate:
• opportunity to be part of a strong community and supportive workforce.
• a calm and welcoming environment which enjoys a large amount of green, open spaces.
• supportive induction programme and CPD opportunities.
• free parking.
• onsite catering and nursery .
• ‘My Staff Shop’ benefits – including Cycle to Work scheme.
• discounted access to leisure centre including gym and pool (located next to the college)
Frome College is a successful, vibrant and forward thinking 13 - 19 Upper School with approx. 1100 - 1200 students. It is a fast moving school undergoing exciting and rapid regeneration. We are based on a stunning campus in easy reach of Bath and Bristol. Frome town itself is a cultured town with many restaurants, 2 theatres (one of which is on site) the renowned Sunday market and a cinema.
Arranging a visit to Frome Community College
School visits are welcomed (by prior appointment)
Email email@example.com or call 01373 469074 to book an appointment
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Somerset