To contribute to raising achievement by promoting the regular and punctual attendance of students and implementing strategies in line with school policy.
- Overseeing student attendance systems
- Ensuring school attendance and lateness records are accurate
- Taking absence calls and messages and updating the system accordingly
- Liaising with parents/carers by telephone regarding attendance and punctuality concerns
- Checking and chasing up missing data
- Checking, producing, sending out and reviewing responses to attendance concern letters
- Preparing attendance reports for the Headteacher and Education Welfare Officer Liaising regularly with the Education Welfare Officer
- Producing data for attendance panels and other agencies as necessary
- Maintaining good communication with Year Teams and Senior Leadership Team on matters relating to attendance and punctuality
- Have weekly meetings to review attendance and concerns with SLT Lead on Attendance
- To undertake First Aid training
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Attendance Manager to work within our Business Support Team at Rainham School for Girls.
This post is for 37 hours per week, term time only. This post will be paid on Scale 7 of the NJC scale, £29,174-£31,895 (This equates to approximately £24,873-£27,193 for this particular role).
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
Our Commitment - Equal, Inclusive, Diverse
TKAT is committed to inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity by encouraging and welcoming differences, listening to individual experiences, aspirations and accomplishments and learning how to grow better together. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic; this includes applicants wishing to work flexibly.
This job post has expired.