Before & After School Club Assistant
This job expired on 17 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
17 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
23 March 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 21.5 hours per week, term time only
What skills and experience we're looking for
About the role:
We are seeking to appoint a Before and After School Club Assistant who:
- is committed to ensuring our children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- is motivated and encourage the children to participate in various activities
- will work in partnership with parents
- will assist in the organising, planning and delivering of various activities to meet the needs of the children attending the Before and After School Club
- will promote good behaviour
- hours negotiable to suit a suitable candidate
What the school offers its staff
Why St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School?
- A Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment.
- A happy and supportive family atmosphere.
- High academic standards.
- A commitment to success for all.
- Excellent relationships with parents.
- St Dominic’s is committed to your on-going professional Development
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Dominic's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 195 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01785 413278
Are you looking for a new role in an innovative and supportive Multi - Academy Company where teacher CDP is a priority and a school where teaching and learning are of equal importance to children’s happiness and well-being? We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity to join our ‘Outstanding’ school (as confirmed by Ofsted in April 2022) in the picturesque market town of Stone, one of our 13 rural primary schools located in the stunning countryside of Staffordshire.
Arranging a visit to St Dominic's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Albrighton Primary School & Nursery
New House Lane, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV7 3QS
Greenways Primary Academy
Nursery Avenue, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST9 9NY
Streethay Primary School
Yoxall Way, Lichfield, WS13 8FT
Behaviour Co-ordinator - 000186
Maple Court Academy
Beverley Drive, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST2 0QD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Staffordshire and Stoke